Thursday, June 18, 2009

IntroWha?


Well... How about a face (photograph) and a handshake (checklist) for starters...

-Working on getting my web site up by this week (yes, today is Thursday)
-Portfolio and branding seems to be coming along
-I will be hitting up Florence and Downey to chat and shoot next week
-Tonight is another night of 7up, chex mix and retouching a grip of scanned images
-Acting Workshop class is becoming very therapeutic
-The Mamiya needs to be checked up for a malfunctioning hot shoe
-It seems it always takes me the whole term to read through a book or two
-I am not looking forward to receiving fathers day gifts, its so inconvenient to feel guilty about not getting anyone else a gift. Ha?
-Lastly, I will post somewhat specific entries from now on

1 comment:

  1. Well I don't want to make you feel bad, so I won't get you anything for Fathers Day ;). Good luck with the ending of your educational career and the start of your professional career. You are a wonderful photographer and I know you will succeed. Peace!

    ReplyDelete