Thursday, July 16, 2009

BACK!



So, I am back. Where I was? I don't even know. But, the important thing is, I am back.

I have updated my web site (www.mauricesalazar.com). There are now two new categories: Gallery II and Gallery III (super original titles). Gallery II are a few regal portraits of creatures that existed long ago. They were important or fashionable figures of their time. Gallery III is a fun look into print. The first of these is a page of very fun stories about yours truly. The second is dealing more with how we read newspapers. At first glance we are presented with a layout of cells that house images, headlines and paragraphs. Taking a step closer we can identify the imagery and headlines. Then, we get to the text. But, before hand we have already been nudged one way or another by headlines and images into a rough field of interpreting the article and its author.

New things happening apart from this, so, expect an update.

OH, and the image above was one of a few test shoots I did with the creatures of another time. This guy delivered mail to the Chameleon.

No comments:

Post a Comment